All phpPennyAuction script packages now include the following auction formats as standard with every package purchased:
- Penny auctions – after each bid the item price increases by one penny.
- Reverse auctions NEW! – the item price starts high and decreases after each bid.
- Peak auctions – can be paused and resumed in order to only run at peak times.
- Beginner auctions NEW! – only new users can bid on items.
- Free auctions – it costs nothing to bid on an item.
- Nail-biter auctions – Bid Buddys cannot be used to bid on items.
- Ticker auctions NEW! – the auction timer restarts after each bid, Madbid-style.
- Multiple bid (“Premium”) increments – after each bid, the item price is raised by different increments.
- Buy It Now auctions – users can buy items if they cannot wait until an auction ends.
- Bid Package auctions – Allows you to auction bid packages, for which bids are automatically credited to the winner’s account.
- Reserve auctions – Set a minimum price to sell at.
Most of the above auction formats can be combined together in different ways, for example you could have a Reverse Beginner Auction for Bid Packages!
Now there really is something for everyone with the phpPennyAuction script. We also have additional plugins available for these auction types:
- Lockout Auctions – For experienced users only, this prevents newbies from bidding on these auction types.
- Seat Auctions – The Admin defines a number of seats per auction, in the Admin Panel. Customers who wish to partake must buy a “seat” for that auction.
- Lowest Unique Bid Auctions – The actual amount of each bid is collated and the user with the lowest unique bid amount wins.
- Kick The Timer Auctions – Disable the timer (countdown) and choose the price you want the auction to close at.
All of the above Plugins
are available to buy today. Purchase one of our 3 packages now to get started »